Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,179 (3,139,141 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)