Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €964 (2,534,124 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (34 minutes ago)