Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,190 (2,819,116 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $1.82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)