Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,325 (3,534,105 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)