Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,130 (2,981,227 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)