Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02828 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €883 (31,235₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)