Cost of living comparison between Dnipro, Ukraine and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03433 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,371 (39,929₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (35 minutes ago)