Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03325 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,191 (35,806₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)