Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03145 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €969 (30,819₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)