Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02833 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €850 (30,020₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (42 minutes ago)