Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00482 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 53% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,288 (889,165 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)