Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00523 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 69% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,274 (1,007,956 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)