Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24017 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,398 (5,822TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)