Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,602 (6,012TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (40 minutes ago)