Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21526 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,371 (6,368TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)