Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29673 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,778 (5,993TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (44 minutes ago)