Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29842 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,238 (7,499TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)