Cost of living comparison between Divinopolis, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27408 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,498 (R$ 12,762) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Venice costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Eindhoven costs €5.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Calgary costs C$5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,300 (29 minutes ago)