Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,171 (R$ 14,324) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)