Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,298 (R$ 12,016) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)