Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,849 (₨141,544) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)