Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,904 (₨152,416) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)