Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01220 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,352 (₨110,804) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amravati costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $81 (about 3 hours ago)