Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,777 (₨142,374) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)