Cost of living comparison between Dinajpur, Bangladesh and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01134 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,714 (Taka 239,367) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨16,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 6,500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 10,750 (about 1 hour ago)