Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01107 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,525 (Taka 228,118) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)