Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,990 ($3,395) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)