Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,606 ($4,318) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (23 minutes ago)