Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,044 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)