Cost of living comparison between Dijon, France and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,562 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castellón de la Plana costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phnom Penh costs 320,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wellington costs NZ$188 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)