Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,650 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)