Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,682 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)