Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,418 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (44 minutes ago)