Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,613 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)