Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,059 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)