Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 66% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,304 (₨324,463) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)