Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01174 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,673 (Taka 142,524) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (37 minutes ago)