Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01016 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,435 (Taka 141,231) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)