Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,746 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00988 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,674 (Taka 169,475) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)