Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,836 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00983 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,647 (Taka 269,350) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)