Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,323 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01024 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,504 (Taka 244,480) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)