Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01024 EUR / BDT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,314 prices entered by 342 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,892 (Taka 184,791) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)