Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,298 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01049 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,912 (Taka 182,289) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)