Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,029 ($3,393) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)