Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,488 ($2,825) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)