Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,204 ($3,732) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)