Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,894 (₨339,366) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)