Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,159 (₨332,987) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)