Cost of living comparison between Depok, Indonesia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,913 (Rp 27,145,796) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)