Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,628 (Rp 27,107,128) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)