Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,488 (Rp 35,377,432) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (33 minutes ago)