Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,250 (Rp 32,689,031) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Managua costs 3,000 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$380 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 243 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)