Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16469 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,011 (6,138TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)