Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18201 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,390 (7,635TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)