Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13757 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,145 (8,323TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)