Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16308 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €958 (5,873TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)