Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24991 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,380 (9,525TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (39 minutes ago)