Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29968 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,810 (6,041TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kanpur costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kochi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)