Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25614 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,047 (7,992TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)