Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,890 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)