Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,130 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)