Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,913 (582,613 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)