Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00318 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,222 (697,960 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)