Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,885 (579,478 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)