Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,144 in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (31 minutes ago)