Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,823 in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)