Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,287 in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)