Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12763 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,855 (元22,371) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)