Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12712 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,385 (元26,630) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 2 hours ago)