Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12745 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,247 (17,626元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)