Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,118 (AU$6,006) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)