Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,598 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)