Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,257 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)