Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,319 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)