Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,970 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)