Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,264 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)