Cost of living comparison between Darmstadt, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,816 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)