Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,113 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)