Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / TZS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 704 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,116 (5,644,280 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)