Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,745 (6,700,464 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)