Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,889 (5,270,698 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)