Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,104 (5,817,234 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 2 hours ago)