Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,787 (6,527,210 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)