Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,318 (5,443,626 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)