Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,969 (5,403,505 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)