Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 597 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,568 (4,087,720 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)