Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23847 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,527 (﷼ 10,595) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (36 minutes ago)