Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23396 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,110 (﷼ 9,018) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)