Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24907 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,820 (﷼ 15,339) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (28 minutes ago)