Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24766 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 (﷼ 12,716) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (40 minutes ago)