Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25260 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,625 (﷼ 10,392) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)