Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 76% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €705 (426,680 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)