Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12690 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,748 (元13,771) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)