Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13378 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,050 (元15,324) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)