Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,454 (1,609,603 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)