Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,071 (2,014,926 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bursa costs 700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 2 hours ago)