Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,972 (1,947,248 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (40 minutes ago)