Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,606 (1,697,170 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)