Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,819 (1,847,808 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)