Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,246 (₩3,995,116) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rohtak costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)