Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,166 (₩4,163,636) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)