Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,537 (₩3,341,606) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)