Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,296 (₩4,059,835) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)