Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,242 (₩4,053,518) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)