Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,218 (₩4,030,723) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)