Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,703 (₩3,553,736) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)