Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,177 (52,613,664 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (43 minutes ago)