Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,697 (44,840,985 ₫) in Da Lat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)