Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,997 (75,100,139 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Patna costs ₨7,880,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,928 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)