Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,453 (68,591,889 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)