Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23510 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,881 (8,001 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (21 minutes ago)