Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,113 (8,930 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)