Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23343 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,452 (6,222 zł) in Częstochowa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)