Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23836 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,555 (10,718 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)