Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23434 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,959 (8,360 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (29 minutes ago)