Cost of living comparison between Częstochowa, Poland and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23354 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,081 (8,912 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Craiova costs 900 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in İzmir costs 2.44TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghaziabad costs ₨971,706 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (34 minutes ago)