Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,686 (₨127,973) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (30 minutes ago)