Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,351 (₨103,222) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)