Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,340 (₨100,987) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)