Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25471 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,564 (S/. 6,140) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)