Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23453 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,761 (R$ 7,507) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)