Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20724 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 174 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,576 (R$ 7,607) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)