Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,059 (R$ 7,693) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)