Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,215 (R$ 8,289) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)