Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,213 (R$ 8,280) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)