Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,888 (R$ 6,926) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (24 minutes ago)