Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,462 (Bs 204,005,335) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jacksonville, Florida costs $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)