Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08936 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,752 (Bs 19,609) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moscow costs руб 38 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Valletta costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)