Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,434 (Bs 64,494,166) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)