Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04819 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,547 (Mex$ 32,107) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (43 minutes ago)