Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,917 (Mex$ 40,278) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)