Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04348 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,090 (Mex$ 25,078) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)