Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04506 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,339 (Mex$ 29,720) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)