Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04482 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,401 (Mex$ 31,267) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)