Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04350 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,354 (Mex$ 31,131) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 7,750 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in İzmir costs 4.45TL (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (36 minutes ago)