Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24786 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,306 (R$ 9,303) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)