Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,258 (R$ 11,173) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)