Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25258 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,206 (R$ 8,736) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)