Cost of living comparison between Cuernavaca, Mexico and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04493 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,961 (Mex$ 43,647) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)