Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,266 (Mex$ 29,252) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)