Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04779 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,783 (Mex$ 37,307) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)