Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,608 ($1,987) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)