Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,979 ($2,328) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)