Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,987 ($2,335) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)