Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,240 (COL$4,328,122) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)