Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21745 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,472 (6,767 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)