Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03441 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,994 (L 57,960) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (16 minutes ago)