Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03649 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,032 (L 55,693) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)