Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03449 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,783 (L 51,692) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (43 minutes ago)