Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,283 (1,477,982 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)