Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,666 (1,748,052 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)