Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,941 (1,273,391 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)