Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,653 (1,742,753 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tarragona costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Groningen costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)