Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,958 in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 167 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)