Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,049 (3,516 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)